- the toe and midsole protection are composite and kevlar rather than steel; this makes the boot much lighter to wear & the toes warmer in cold weather.
- the sole id PU - and can cope with 300 degrees - ie Tarmacers.
- an external protective scuff cap to handle extreme wear
- the "Poron" metatarsal protective pad gives lightweight flexible protection to the bones of the foot against impact from above.
- the "Thinsutate" lining adds breathable warmth throughout the year
Internal metatarsal boot made with Poron XRD technology.
Designed for comfort and to carry out the same tasks as a normal, less flexible external metatarsal boot.
• Non metallic
• 200 Joule composite toe cap
• Composite Kevlar midsole protection
• Metatarsal impact protection
• Shock absorber heel
• Heat resistant to 300°C
• Slip resistant
• Water resistant leather upper
• Breathable Thinsulate membrane lining
• Full length foam fabric footbed for excellent comfort
• Conforms to EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 M SRC HRO